Reserve a Spot:
Liturgy spots will be reservable from Sunday Morning the week before the service.
Having troubles? call Fr. Bo.
NEW: only 15 persons allowed in the Church as of Tuesday, May 4.
If all spots are filled, we will add a 12 Noon Service.
We will follow all directives from both AHS (Alberta Health Services) and the Eparchy of Edmonton.
If you need to cancel your reservation please phone Fr. Bo at 780 340-3726, as soon as possible to allow others to have your spot.
We can not admit:
- More than 15 people in the Church so as to comply with the new capacity rule. This includes the priest.
- Those with COVID-19 and those who live with someone with COVID-19.
- Those who have been exposed to someone with COVID-19.
- Anyone feeling sick with a cough, fever, shortness of breath, runny nose or sore throat, even if symptoms appear to be mild or resemble a cold.
- Anyone at high risk from COVID-19, for example, those with chronic medical condiIons, especially with upper respiratory or flu-like symptoms.
- Those who have recently travelled outside of Canada.
Also, the following individuals are encouraged to stay home for the sake of the wider community:
- Those who live with someone with upper respiratory or flu-like symptoms.
- Older persons and persons with pre-exisIng medical condiIons (such as high blood pressure, heart disease, lung disease, cancer or diabetes)
- Family members who live with the elderly or those who are at risk.
Liturgies are a little different than before.
Please familiarize yourself with these; our new normal.